Friday, June 25, 2010

The birth of my iphone:

I have a new iphone! Some may think I'm lucky, but let me tell you what led up to the birth of my iphone. A little over a week ago my darling boy tossed my cell phone into the toilet (one of many things that has bathed in the porcelain throne). I didn't even know that he did it until Peter went to use the bathroom and called out to me "Hey did you know your phone is in the toilet?" I had been waiting for my contract with Altell (Verizon) to expire in november. I didn't want to invest in a new phone so I transferred my current phone number to Peter's old cell phone that Ben plays with as a toy. This worked great for about 4 days. Then one morning the speaker started acting up. I was trying to call people to make plans for the weekend and nobody could hear me! Mind you this phone is about 6 years old. I was so frustrated and my temper got the best of me. Somehow the phone fell out of my hand...with quite some force....and broke in half! Dunzo.

I ventured to the Verizon store and they told me that the only way I could use my phone insurance was if I signed a new 2 year contract with verizon. What was a girl to do? Over to the AT&T store I went and bought myself a new phone.

The good news is that now I can blog from my cell phone!

Lots of Pics and Posts to come,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment